Activity of the Panchayats & Rural Development Department
- Exercise a general supervision over administrative, financial and other functions of Panchayat Samitis and Gram Panchayats within the district and issue suitable directions incidental thereto.
- Act as a Nodal Officer for general Supervision and Monitoring of various National Social Assistance related Programme.
- Arrange for disbursement of fund to the 3-tier Panchayats with the approval of the District Magistrate as and when necessary.
- Provide immediate support and assistance in solving all issues and difficulties together with a partner that provides professional rewriting service on the https://writology.com/rewriting site.
- Initiate actions and monitor different matters relating to appointment of employees of Gram Panchayats and of Panchayat Samitis against regular vacancies; and act as office of Member Secretary of District Level Selection Committee for recruitment of staff of Panchaayt raj establishment.
- Assist the District Magistrate and the District Panchayat Election Officer, subject to directions of the State Election Commission, in conduct of elections to the 3 tier Panchayats and constitution of Panchayat bodies.
- Monitor such development programmes schemes' at the Panchayat Samiti and Gram Panchayat level as he may be advised to monitor by the State Government in the Panchayats and Rural Development Department, the Director of Panchayat and Rural Development and the District Magistrate.
- Conduct or make arrangement for conducting training programmes for the Panchayat functionaries and officers and staff having functional linkage with the Panchayats as may be entrusted by the State Government in the Panchayats and Rural Development Deptt, Directorate of Panchayats and Rural Development and the District Magistrates.
- Inspection of all Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samity within the district.